|Long Distance Moving|
Relocating, Moving Out Of State,
Available Movers & Storage, Inc. is one of the leading independent interstate moving carriers today. With a large fleet of trucks and tractor trailers, Available Movers & Storage, Inc. can provide pick-up and delivery services in any city at any given time, while still offering timely scheduling. We equip all of our trucks and trailers with real time GPS, allowing us to know the exact position of your shipment anywhere and anytime. Available Movers & Storage, Inc will not only itemize your shipment with a numerical system like most movers, we go one step further and provide color coordinated labels with your specific information to guard against loss and insure proper delivery.
Our accurate quoting system allows us to project just exactly how much space your shipment will require and thus allow our operations department to schedule that space for you. Available Movers & Storage, Inc. recommends that you start your quote process at least 6 weeks prior to your moving date, and then schedule your move at least one month prior to insure proper scheduling of your truck, timely pick-up, and space reservation on our trailers.
CALL NOW FOR A FREE QUOTE: 1-877-777-0186
Available Movers & Storage, Inc. realizes that occasionally customers need some time in between their pick up and delivery With every pick up, we offer one month of storage - FREE of charge. Our modern Storage Facilities are well equipped with 24 hour monitored security, motion detectors, and night vision cameras to insure that your shipment is well guarded. Available Movers & Storage, Inc. itemizes every part of your shipment to guard against loss and we provide each client with their own room.
These hints will assist you in preparing your long distance shipment for Available Movers & Storage, Inc. to move, so that your preparation will save on the cost of your move.
1. Planning: You are hiring our equipment, expertise and moving labor. Use it where you have to. Take into consideration your physical capabilities and the amount of time you can spare. Good planning and preparation will save you money!
2. Pre-packing: Almost everyone underestimates the pre-packing time needed to pack small items. If packing yourself, start well before the moving date.
3. Items to empty: Wardrobes and desk drawers must be emptied. Chests of drawers need to have breakable, loose, and heavy items removed. Never tape drawers shut. As a rule, furniture with doors must be emptied. Gas bottles and equipment such as lawnmowers must be empty before our professional movers carry them.
4. Pack in good boxes: Lots of small open boxes (that cannot be stacked) take a lot longer to move than goods packed in the right sizes boxes. On the other hand, using boxes so large that they become overweight can dramatically slow down the moving process. Using proper removal boxes will not only help ensure a safe no damage move, but it also speeds up your move.
5. Very heavy items: Leave heavy items (such as pianos, pool tables, large safes, etc) to the experts, Available Movers. When booking, please let us know about these items.
6. Flat glass items: This includes plate glass, paintings, prints, table tops, and wall unit shelves. Simply leave them bare for us to handle.
Phone Number: 1-877-777-0186
1443 28th Ave Suite 2F, Astoria, NY 11102
Flatrate all included | Insured And Bonded | Residential And Commercial | Professional Movers | Professional Packing